Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3261

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:40 pm

I've been meaning to check out Perpetual Flame, but then I always remember how I feel about my existing Yngwie records and decide not to.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker

Number of posts : 4645

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:48 pm

It had a couple good tunes but the compression ruined the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30931

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Caffery posted on his FB yesterday that he's also begun work on his next solo album. Dude is a busy beaver.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6351

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:38 am

Since it's on Frontiers, and the word "fire" is in the name, I think we can expect an album cover with circles of fire, wings of fire on a woman in a gown, with an epic outer space background and a space-phoenix in the distance...

Metal Wanker

Number of posts : 4645

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:59 am

Bahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30931

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Since it's on Frontiers, and the word "fire" is in the name, I think we can expect an album cover with circles of fire, wings of fire on a woman in a gown, with an epic outer space background and a space-phoenix in the distance...

You're onto something there! You should work for Frontiers' design department! Very Happy

Maybe the woman in a gown should be riding on the back of a flaming Pegasus? Hellz yeah, that's so MeTaL. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:16 am

That's my next band name: FLAMING PEGASUS

The King

Number of posts : 22393

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:51 pm

lol @ Shawn!!

it will be also be a great album but a one off because everyone in the rotating Frontiers supergroups have played musical chairs again...

Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23843

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:18 am

I'm interested in hearing this. I usually give Ripper a listen to whatever he puts vocals on. Some projects are better than others. Let's hope this is a good one.

They've certainly got the musicianship down for this one, now lets hope they can write some decent tunes to go with it.

Metal is Forever

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
It does have that feel of each player kind of showing off.

Well, when you have Richard Christy, Steve DiGorgio and Jason Suecof (of tech-death metal band Capharnaum), there's gonna be some showing off.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4867

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Lari wrote:
I've been meaning to check out Perpetual Flame, but then I always remember how I feel about my existing Yngwie records and decide not to.

This is a good album imo. It's got a couple of amazing tracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE   

Back to top Go down

Chris Caffery, Tim "Ripper" Owens join forces in SPIRITS OF FIRE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2