Share | 

Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30906

PostSubject: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:48 pm

Bruce Dickinson will publish his autobiography, "What Does This Button Do?" this October. Sweet! I love a good rock bio and Bruce has had an interesting career, in and out of Maiden, so this will be a must read.

More info:
http://teamrock.com/news/2017-07-27/iron-maidens-bruce-dickinson-to-publish-autobiography

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4963

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:55 am

Rad, I might purchase this. I wonder what his writing style is like (if he didn't use a ghost writer, that is).
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 14777

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:04 am

I would get it.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:51 am

I might get it one day, but nothing I'll rush out and get the day it's out. I like Maiden, but Bruce gets on my nerves sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 20221

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:07 am

It would be an interesting read for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30906

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 am

Wurthless wrote:
Rad, I might purchase this. I wonder what his writing style is like (if he didn't use a ghost writer, that is).

Apparently he wrote the first draft of the book in longhand (!)  during his down time on the current Maiden tour.

In other words...ghost writer? Bruce don't need no steenkin' ghost writer! Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13508

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 am

I'd like to read this.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3253

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Yeah, I'll get it first day. Don't know how I'll find the actual time to read it though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Lari wrote:
Yeah, I'll get it first day. Don't know how I'll find the actual time to read it though.

With the excessive reading i must do at work, i find it hard to read anything at home. But i am willing to make some efforts.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 4963

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:29 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Wurthless wrote:

Apparently he wrote the first draft of the book in longhand (!)  during his down time on the current Maiden tour.

In other words...ghost writer? Bruce don't need no steenkin' ghost writer! Very Happy

Badass.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6521

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:55 am

I'll read this as soon as I have read Paul Stanley's book.

Which will be never! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way   

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dickinson's autobiography is on the way
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1