HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Age : 30

PostSubject: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:52 pm

The lead single sounds pretty good. I'm looking forward to new PC69 music. Their albums are generally consistent, and I love David Readman's voice.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 26662
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Readman has a great voice and that song sounds pretty good.† I'm just not sure I'm up for a whole album of that style though; it's soooo not what I listen to anymore.

_________________
"From what Iím gleaning, the problem in America isnít guns, itís stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24248
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:11 pm

Sounds cool. I'll pick it up at some point I'm sure. I have all their others and they've yet to disappoint me. Yes, even their "grunge" album. Razz

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3517
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:21 am

I have them all, and will buy this one too.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5439
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Good stuff. I still need to add them to my collection.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
avatar

Number of posts : 8270
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Will definitely give that one a try.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15953
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:55 pm

New Harem Scarem, Eclipse, Brother Firetribe, H.E.A.T., and now PC69? Good year for melodic hard rock!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Red Kitty
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 970
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:19 am

Love PC69. No brainer for me. I'll be getting this for sure.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22576
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:24 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
New Harem Scarem, Eclipse, Brother Firetribe, H.E.A.T., and now PC69? Good year for melodic hard rock!

except HEAT has gone electronic now.. angry

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3517
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:11 pm

That song is okay. Decent melody. They could play it harder. Readman has sounded better.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15953
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:20 pm

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
New Harem Scarem, Eclipse, Brother Firetribe, H.E.A.T., and now PC69? Good year for melodic hard rock!

except HEAT has gone electronic now.. angry

You may be thinking of Mannequin Show which was the only song like that. The rest of their last album was good ol' MHR/AOR.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:20 am

Some of the other tunes on this album are way better than that lead single:




Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3517
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:04 am

The CD comes with a bonus live disc. I ordered from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15953
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:29 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
New Harem Scarem, Eclipse, Brother Firetribe, H.E.A.T., and now PC69? Good year for melodic hard rock!

except HEAT has gone electronic now.. angry

You may be thinking of Mannequin Show which was the only song like that. The rest of their last album was good ol' MHR/AOR.

I must redact my statement. At the time the album hadn't been released so I didn't think you were talking about it. They have indeed added electronic elements to their MHR. While I understand some bands don't want to be merely a retro act and feel the need to add elements to their music and expand, in this case I'm not sure I like the direction they're taking. The first song was very close to the H.E.A.T. sound of old but the rest (sans one song that also felt like old H.E.A.T.) while still catchy and at it's heart is still MHR, it was just was too out there for me. I've only listened to the album once and have not felt the need to revisit it again just yet.

Luckily, PC69 is not a young band like H.E.A.T and are not likely to abandon the MHR they are known for so I am highly anticipating this one!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22576
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:02 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
New Harem Scarem, Eclipse, Brother Firetribe, H.E.A.T., and now PC69? Good year for melodic hard rock!

except HEAT has gone electronic now.. angry

You may be thinking of Mannequin Show which was the only song like that. The rest of their last album was good ol' MHR/AOR.

I must redact my statement. At the time the album hadn't been released so I didn't think you were talking about it. They have indeed added electronic elements to their MHR. While I understand some bands don't want to be merely a retro act and feel the need to add elements to their music and expand, in this case I'm not sure I like the direction they're taking. The first song was very close to the H.E.A.T. sound of old but the rest (sans one song that also felt like old H.E.A.T.) while still catchy and at it's heart is still MHR, it was just was too out there for me. I've only listened to the album once and have not felt the need to revisit it again just yet.

Luckily, PC69 is not a young band like H.E.A.T and are not likely to abandon the MHR they are known for so I am highly anticipating this one!

the new H.E.A.T is a mixed bag for me. Some of it is good while other parts is meh. Too bad because they were a blind buy for me until now. At least the new Keldian and new Phantom 5 are very good.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15953
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:15 pm

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
New Harem Scarem, Eclipse, Brother Firetribe, H.E.A.T., and now PC69? Good year for melodic hard rock!

except HEAT has gone electronic now.. angry

You may be thinking of Mannequin Show which was the only song like that. The rest of their last album was good ol' MHR/AOR.

I must redact my statement. At the time the album hadn't been released so I didn't think you were talking about it. They have indeed added electronic elements to their MHR. While I understand some bands don't want to be merely a retro act and feel the need to add elements to their music and expand, in this case I'm not sure I like the direction they're taking. The first song was very close to the H.E.A.T. sound of old but the rest (sans one song that also felt like old H.E.A.T.) while still catchy and at it's heart is still MHR, it was just was too out there for me. I've only listened to the album once and have not felt the need to revisit it again just yet.

Luckily, PC69 is not a young band like H.E.A.T and are not likely to abandon the MHR they are known for so I am highly anticipating this one!

the new H.E.A.T is a mixed bag for me. Some of it is good while other parts is meh. Too bad because they were a blind buy for me until now. At least the new Keldian and new Phantom 5 are very good.

Agreed! I know about Keldian but I need to check out Phantom 5.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3517
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:34 pm

How's everyone liking the album?

Here's an official video they made:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5439
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Man i keep forgetting about this one. Will make sure to include it in my next amazon order.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15953
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Another fine slab of MHR from one of the masters!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5439
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Which P.C 69 albums would you recommend me?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
avatar

Number of posts : 15953
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:01 am

Gilbert wrote:
Which P.C 69 albums would you recommend me?

Electrified and Endangered are their best IMO. Electrified contains Shame which in my opinion is one of the greatest melodic hard rock songs ever written:

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5439
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:40 am

Good song. I am checking games people play right now. Deris delivers some good vocals in there.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 3517
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:37 am

Sonic Dynamite is my favourite, and One Size Fits All from the Deris years.

I did a full ranking on Rateyourmusic, click on my signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10   

Back to top Go down
 
Pink Cream 69 -- New Album "Headstrong" Coming Nov. 10
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Third Day album coming Oct. 19
» Album 4 is coming !
» Darkwater - New Album Update
» Fades Away - New Album!!
» New Tourniquet Album Update!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: