HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MUSIC HAUL 2018

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 22335
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:33 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Awesome! I am on the hunt for that album at moment.

You can pre-order it here:
http://divebombrecords.bigcartel.com/product/leather-ii

It comes out next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19812
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Cher- s/t
Lou Reed/John Cale- Songs for Drella
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Picture - Old Dogs New Tricks
Picture - Warhorse
Hochen - Sunrock
Tranzat - The Great Disaster
Tranzat - Hellish Psychedelia
Keith Richards - Live at the Hollywood Palladium
Supersonic Dragon Wagon - First Album
Supersonic Dragon Wagon - Light Beyond the Sea of Smoke
Supersonic Dragon Wagon - Strange Illusion
Supersonic Dragon Wagon - Heavy Groovy Nasty
Runelord - Message from the Past
Rockas Rollas - Celtic Kings
Lucifers Hammer - Night Sacrifice Demo MMXIII
Lucifers Hammer - Victory is Mine
Lucifer's Hammer - Beyond the Omens
Lucifer's Hammer - Time Is Death
Eliminator - Last Horizon
The Steams - Wild Ferment
Desert Wizards - Beyond The Gates Of The Cosmic Kingdom
Killer Boogie - Acid Cream
Killer Boogie - Detroit

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:21 pm

few more:

Earthless - Black Heaven
Atomonaut - Inner Space Vol. 1
Chivo - Waiting for So Long
Astral Mass - Astral Mass

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15422
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:55 pm

The Watchers - Black Abyss
Hawaii - Loud,Wild And Heavy
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15422
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:56 pm

exact33 wrote:
few more:

Earthless - Black Heaven

How is this?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11501
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:13 am

Latest stuff...

Answer, The - New Horizon (w/Bonus Tracks)
Black Water Rising - Pissed And Driven
Dust To Dust - Sick
Elegy - State Of Mind
Heaven's Cry - Food For Thought Substitute
Madder Mortem - Eight Ways
Section A - Sacrifice
Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise To Sundown
Stereomud - Stereomud (Promo EP)
White Wizzard - Over The Top (7" Single w/Non-LP Track)
Wuthering Heights - Within





_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19812
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:06 pm

Steve Perry- For the Love of Strange Medicine ( replacing cassette copy)
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:03 pm

nevermore wrote:
exact33 wrote:
few more:

Earthless - Black Heaven

How is this?

groovy!

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27397
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Latest stuff...

Answer, The - New Horizon (w/Bonus Tracks)
That album is so good; some of the bonus tracks would be feature tracks on another band's album.  It's a shame that was the last good album we got from the band because their last album and it's change of sound sucked and they've apparently called it quits.

_________________
"From what I’m gleaning, the problem in America isn’t guns, it’s stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11501
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:45 am

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Latest stuff...

Answer, The - New Horizon (w/Bonus Tracks)

That album is so good; some of the bonus tracks would be feature tracks on another band's album.  It's a shame that was the last good album we got from the band because their last album and it's change of sound sucked and they've apparently called it quits.

I haven't gotten the latest yet. All the negative reviews kept me from buying it. I'll pick it up someday, I'm sure, but I'm not in a rush to get it. Didn't know they broke up. That sucks. =(


_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6462
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Deuce - Deuce - remastered
Hawaii - Loud, Wild And Crazy - remastered with 4 bonus tracks
Gaskin - End Of The World - remastered with 6 bonus tracks
Gasking - No Way Out - remastered with 6 bonus tracks
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15422
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:46 pm

October Falls - Kaarna
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Big haul from the thrift shop the other night. Someone must've just dropped off their collection. Tons of classics and hard rock, instead of the usual 90's soundtracks and Christmas cds that usually show up these days. Most of it I already owned (Aerosmith, Ramones, etc.) but I still found plenty of goodies for .50 to.99 each.

Big Star - #1 Record + Radio City
Billy Joel - The Stranger
Black Angels - Passover
Johnny Cash - Love
Johnny Cash - Murder
Johnny Cash - God
Monster Magnet - Dopes to Infinity
Nirvana - Incesticide
Nirvana - From the Muddy Banks of the Wishka
The Animals - The Best of The Animals
The Clash - London Calling
Traffic - The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys
Traffic - John Barleycorn Must Die
Weezer - Weezer [Blue album]
Weezer - Pinkerton
White Stripes - White Blood Cells
White Stripes - Elephant

There was practically the entire REM discography there too which I considered buying so I could smash it with a hammer so noone could listen to Michael Stipe's pretentious ass ever again. But cooler heads (and the need to pick up my daughter from soccer practice) prevailed.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6462
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:54 pm

CDs:

Metallica - The $5.98 EP - Garage Days Re-Revisited - Digipak, remastered

Vinyl:

Metallica - The $5.98 EP - Garage Days Re-Revisited - 180 gram, remastered
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7360
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Required Fields wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Awesome! I am on the hunt for that album at moment.

You can pre-order it here:
http://divebombrecords.bigcartel.com/product/leather-ii

It comes out next week.

Yeah, I am probably gonna have to as I came up short again tonight. But I did score some records:

Def Leppard - On Through the Night
Krokus - Headhunter
Krokus - Alive and Screamin'
Saxon - Crusader
Van Halen - Diver Down
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6803
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:02 pm



Bit of a whoohoo! cheers moment for me as I only have Addicted on vinyl from this collection (Ki, Addicted and the never before on vinyl Deconstruction & Ghost)

Snagged me a silver vinyl version afro
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6803
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm



Also this. Bit of a splurge today
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
avatar

Number of posts : 19812
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Samael- Ceremony of Opposites
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
avatar

Number of posts : 27397
Age : 57

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

There was practically the entire REM discography there too which I considered buying so I could smash it with a hammer so noone could listen to Michael Stipe's pretentious ass ever again. But cooler heads (and the need to pick up my daughter from soccer practice) prevailed.

lol!Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hard



But dude, everybody hurts...



Seriously, REM has one song that I still like and that's Radio Free Europe.  Some of their other songs like End Of the World were OK but radio played them to death and if I never hear Stipe's nasally, whiny voice again I'd be happy.

_________________
"From what I’m gleaning, the problem in America isn’t guns, it’s stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 15422
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Riot V - Armor Of Light
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11501
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:32 am

Boris2008 wrote:


Bit of a whoohoo! cheers  moment for me as I only have Addicted on vinyl from this collection (Ki, Addicted and the never before on vinyl Deconstruction & Ghost)

Snagged me a silver vinyl version afro

Glad this is a vinyl release and I don't feel compelled to buy it. Haha.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11501
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:36 am

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

There was practically the entire REM discography there too which I considered buying so I could smash it with a hammer so noone could listen to Michael Stipe's pretentious ass ever again. But cooler heads (and the need to pick up my daughter from soccer practice) prevailed.

lol!Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hard



But dude, everybody hurts...



Seriously, REM has one song that I still like and that's Radio Free Europe.  Some of their other songs like End Of the World were OK but radio played them to death and if I never hear Stipe's nasally, whiny voice again I'd be happy.

I love REM. Automatic for the People and Document are two of my all-time favorite albums.

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:26 am

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

There was practically the entire REM discography there too which I considered buying so I could smash it with a hammer so noone could listen to Michael Stipe's pretentious ass ever again. But cooler heads (and the need to pick up my daughter from soccer practice) prevailed.

lol!Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hard



But dude, everybody hurts...



Seriously, REM has one song that I still like and that's Radio Free Europe.  Some of their other songs like End Of the World were OK but radio played them to death and if I never hear Stipe's nasally, whiny voice again I'd be happy.

I love REM. Automatic for the People and Document are two of my all-time favorite albums.

Of course you do! Razz

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 11501
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:15 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

There was practically the entire REM discography there too which I considered buying so I could smash it with a hammer so noone could listen to Michael Stipe's pretentious ass ever again. But cooler heads (and the need to pick up my daughter from soccer practice) prevailed.

lol!Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hard



But dude, everybody hurts...



Seriously, REM has one song that I still like and that's Radio Free Europe.  Some of their other songs like End Of the World were OK but radio played them to death and if I never hear Stipe's nasally, whiny voice again I'd be happy.

I love REM. Automatic for the People and Document are two of my all-time favorite albums.

Of course you do! Razz

If it helps, I'm not a big fan of their really poppy stuff. =)

_________________
"Happy people have no stories" —Therapy?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL 2018   

Back to top Go down
 
MUSIC HAUL 2018
Back to top 
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dennis Chambers Clinic - Daddy's Junky Music, Boston
» For those with music boomerang account
» WTB: The Royal Scots music book...
» Fresh new music for you
» I Hate EMI Music

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Collector's Corner-
Jump to: