HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2321

PostSubject: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 am

Me n DeathCult are taking a pilgrimage down the Juke Joint Trail next month, but stayinig in Memphis. Obviously, Memphis has a lot to offer with Beale Street, etc. But does anyone know where to take a break from the blues while around there?
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:09 pm

You could try Vino's Pizza Pub and Brewery while in Little Rock. I've never been there myself, but I know that they've had metal shows there before.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju

Number of posts : 27120

PostSubject: Re: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:25 pm

The New Daisy on Beale Street gets all kinds of bands. †At least they did when I lived there.

EDIT: I just checked and Eric Gales Band is there this Saturday †Y&T is there 2/6 and wow Beth Hart is there 3/3. So it looks like they still book all styles of music.

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2321

PostSubject: Re: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Check em both out. Thanks fellers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?   

Back to top Go down

Any Metal/Punk bars in Memphis or Little Rock?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: