HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:48 pm

you might want to try Sentinel Steel I sold off a few cds to him and he gave me a decent amount of credit. I wanted a few things from his store so it worked out. I never heard of this decluttr store so I'll have to check it out.

Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 32263

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm

A Handful of Wayne wrote:
you might want to try Sentinel Steel I sold off a few cds to him and he gave me a decent amount of credit. I wanted a few things from his store so it worked out. †I never heard of this decluttr store so I'll have to check it out.

I dunno if anything I've got is "true metal" enough for that guy. Most of the stuff in my reject pile is pretty common '80s/90s rock stuff I've picked up at Goodwill over the past couple of years.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
A Handful of Wayne wrote:
you might want to try Sentinel Steel I sold off a few cds to him and he gave me a decent amount of credit. I wanted a few things from his store so it worked out. †I never heard of this decluttr store so I'll have to check it out.

I dunno if anything I've got is "true metal" enough for that guy. Most of the stuff in my reject pile is pretty common '80s/90s rock stuff I've picked up at Goodwill over the past couple of years.

Oh his site has changed a lot over the years. He now sells pretty much anything. He's got a pretty big used section. Doesn't hurt to find out. Even better if you find stuff he has on his site.

Number of posts : 7617

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:29 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Yes. A lot. Through Ebay of course. Oddly enough, they were the recent recipients of the first negative I have ever given in almost 15 years. I bought a ton when they were known as estocks_usa and they are always super cheap. Give 'em a chance though, I think you will like what you get.

I have to give a good shout out to Decluttr as I recently grabbed a forgotten late 80's melodic gem from them. I had found the band Melidian on youtube and really liked their one album, Lost In The Wild. I looked around for the last few months on the usual auction sites and there wasn't much. I just happened to give it a search a week or so ago and they had 2 copies for $6 each with free shipping. Everybody else was like $20 plus shipping. I was a bit leery at first as there was no picture, and the last time this happened I didn't get what I thought I was getting, but I got it in the other day and it's an original and everything is there. Very happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2