Share | 

Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:56 am

The concluding part of the 'Infinite Entanglement' trilogy, The Redemption of William Black. Release date is March 3rd.

New video for "Prayers of Light", featuring Chris Jericho and Luke Appleton (Iced Earth):

Last edited by Lari on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sub-title)
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2511

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Silly video aside Laughing , I love the song.

IMO Blaze solo since Maiden is great. He is sadly overlooked, but keeps releasing killer albums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
akeldama
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:42 pm

I'm all over this release. I really enjoy his work.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 11436

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:06 am

New song sounds like Pennywise, which is so weird to me. Haha.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:55 am

No thanks, that just sounds terrible to me. Didn't care for him in Maiden either though, so guess I'm just not a fan.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5565

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:05 am

I loved the first part and still listen to the album occasionally. But this song is boring to be honest.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss

Number of posts : 19739

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:34 am

I have not heard any of his solo material, but concept albums, most of the time I like the music, but whatever concept is suppose to be, gets lost on me
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2511

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:08 am

manny wrote:
I have not heard any of his solo material, but concept albums, most of the time I like the music,  but whatever concept is suppose to be, gets lost on me

I agree. There are some fantastic concept albums, but it sure is not because of the concept. I listen to the songs individually and ignore the story/concept. It seems rather meaningless to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III   

Back to top Go down

Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement, Part III
Page 1 of 1