Stryper's New Album 'God Damn Evil' will be released 4/20/18

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Stryper's New Album 'God Damn Evil' will be released 4/20/18    Tue May 01, 2018 8:33 am

Awesome setlist from the first night of the GDE Tour! I'm glad they finally dropped the cover songs.

Yahweh
The Valley
Calling on You
Free
More Than a Man
All for One
Lady
Revelation / In God We Trust
Sorry
Surrender
Soldier's Under Command
God Damn Evil
Big Screen Lies
Can't Live Without Your Love
Always There for You
Loud 'n' Clear
Honestly
The Way
To Hell with the Devil
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Stryper's New Album 'God Damn Evil' will be released 4/20/18    Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 am

3 ballads is too much.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 22352

PostSubject: Re: Stryper's New Album 'God Damn Evil' will be released 4/20/18    Tue May 01, 2018 10:55 am

I actually spoke to a customer at work named Michael Sweet over the weekend at work. I mentioned to him that he has the same name as the lead singer for Stryper, which was interesting, because I referenced Stryper at work earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 31998

PostSubject: Re: Stryper's New Album 'God Damn Evil' will be released 4/20/18    Fri May 04, 2018 10:13 pm

Got my copy of God Damn Evil in the mail yesterday - broke it in on the ride to work this AM.

My quickie first spin impression: if ya liked the last couple of Stryper albums (I did) then you should like this one too.

It'll take a few more listens for it to truly "gel" of course, but at the moment I actually think that mongoloid chorus on "Take It To The Cross" is kinda growing on me. (though I will always sing it as "Chicken in the Crust!") Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stryper's New Album 'God Damn Evil' will be released 4/20/18    

Back to top Go down

Stryper's New Album 'God Damn Evil' will be released 4/20/18
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8