HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2389
Age : 49

PostSubject: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:29 am

Me likey!

Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 2515
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Sounds good. Love me some Speed Metal.

Was there ever a new wave of speed metal? Tons of retro sounding Thrash bands, but i`m not aware of many bands playing 80`s sounding speed metal these days...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2389
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:52 pm

This is one, Olaf. I keep searching myself.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6572
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:09 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Sounds good. Love me some Speed Metal.

Was there ever a new wave of speed metal? Tons of retro sounding Thrash bands, but i`m not aware of many bands playing 80`s sounding speed metal these days...

Yes, there are many retro speed metal bands now - Ranger, Vulture, Evil Invaders, Speedtrap, and Gatekrashor to name a few.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 2389
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:16 pm

I also consider Gama Bomb speed metal. Iron Reagan falls nicely into that, but they wanna be thrash.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 5849
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Sounds good. Love me some Speed Metal.

Was there ever a new wave of speed metal? Tons of retro sounding Thrash bands, but i`m not aware of many bands playing 80`s sounding speed metal these days...

Yes, there are many retro speed metal bands now - Ranger, Vulture, Evil Invaders, Speedtrap, and Gatekrashor to name a few.

True. I particularly enjoy Ranger and Speedtrap. Highly recommended!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
avatar

Number of posts : 8084
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:38 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
I also consider Gama Bomb speed metal.  Iron Reagan falls nicely into that, but they wanna be thrash.

Iron Reagan is more crossover/thrash to me.

This band sounds good Sax. Good find!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
avatar

Number of posts : 24625
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:13 pm

I mentioned these guys over a year ago...
http://www.heartofmetal.net/t15352p400-new-wave-of-traditional-heavy-metal-nwothm?highlight=nwothm

...and most of you wankers ignored it. In the words of Eyesore "Pfft".

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal   

Back to top Go down
 
Sleazer - Italian Speed Metal
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FAVORITE ALBUMS Episode 4: Speed Metal
» Scandinavian Metal Praise
» paula abdul and metal? Straight up now tell me....
» Metal, Rock & Industrial Challenge #3: The Playlist
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: