Share | 

SIREN - "Up From The Depths: Early Anthology & More"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 31998

PostSubject: SIREN - "Up From The Depths: Early Anthology & More"    Sun May 06, 2018 1:38 am

Another goody from the Stormspell factory:

SIREN, "Up From the Depths: Early Anthology & More"

2-CD compilation of early/hard to find material from the '80s Florida metal band. For fans of Iron Maiden, Randy Rhoads-era Ozzy and especially early SAVATAGE.

Features all the tracks from their demos and first studio album, four new songs and a handful of unreleased tracks.

(begin shameless plug) Review @ my blog:
https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Siren-Up-From-the-Ashes-Early-Anthology-and-More-Album-Review
(end shameless plug)

"Tornado of Blood" on YouTube:

Limited to 1200 numbered copies so buy now or cry later.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: SIREN - "Up From The Depths: Early Anthology & More"    Sun May 06, 2018 1:30 pm

I am very much looking forward to getting my copy (alongside the rest of my Stormspell order) and your review is making the wait a little tougher. Thanks. LOL.
And like you, I am new to Siren and I am sure that I had also heard of them at some time, but never actually heard them.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 5394

PostSubject: Re: SIREN - "Up From The Depths: Early Anthology & More"    Mon May 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 24453

PostSubject: Re: SIREN - "Up From The Depths: Early Anthology & More"    Mon May 07, 2018 10:22 pm

Damn. That sounds pretty sweet. Too bad I spent my next 3 months music budget on other stuff from Stormy already.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3590

PostSubject: Re: SIREN - "Up From The Depths: Early Anthology & More"    Mon May 07, 2018 11:46 pm

I'd order but $16 is too much for shipping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIREN - "Up From The Depths: Early Anthology & More"    

Back to top Go down

SIREN - "Up From The Depths: Early Anthology & More"
Page 1 of 1