HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

90īs ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: 90īs ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:20 pm

I absolutely love both these bands and I am quite glad mighty Conception is back , with the original Line Up . Any suggestions of bands that sound like these 2 wonders , specially bands that started releasing stuff in the 90īs ? Thanks anyways ...
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 3640

PostSubject: Re: 90īs ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:08 pm

Hollow. They only ever released two albums.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: 90īs ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Exises - Reternity, Centaur, first Labyrinth album, Defyance, Eldritch - Headquake and Seeds of Rage, Threshold, House of Spirits, Sanvoisen
Vauxdvihl - To Dimension Logic - not quite the same, but its a milestone.
In general, this kind of sound, albeit more melancholic was adopted by many german bands of that era (Superior, Xerxes, etc). Youtube does a great job at recommending similar artists.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15594

PostSubject: Re: 90īs ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:01 pm

I've been meaning to check out Conception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 90īs ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   

Back to top Go down

90īs ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?
Page 1 of 1