HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Different Albums, Same Album Covers!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 747
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 pm

T.S.O.L. Dance with me 1981


Danzig, Deth red sabaoth 2010

Not an exact ripoff but Bose enough.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 6463
Age : 49

PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 pm



Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7366
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:45 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Is the lake of originality near Mount Doom? Maybe it's the lake near lonely mountain?

It's right off exit 3 of Get Bent Boulevard.

What a Face

I thought Mount Doom was somewhere in middle earth? Ah, what do I know? Laughing
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
avatar

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:20 pm

the sentinel wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Is the lake of originality near Mount Doom? Maybe it's the lake near lonely mountain?

It's right off exit 3 of Get Bent Boulevard.

What a Face

I thought Mount Doom was somewhere in middle earth? Ah, what do I know? Laughing

being wrong is a hard hobbit to break Smile

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
avatar

Number of posts : 7366
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:50 pm

exact33 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Is the lake of originality near Mount Doom? Maybe it's the lake near lonely mountain?

It's right off exit 3 of Get Bent Boulevard.

What a Face

I thought Mount Doom was somewhere in middle earth? Ah, what do I know? Laughing

being wrong is a hard hobbit to break Smile

That's why Alex is The King. Smile
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
avatar

Number of posts : 437
Age : 97

PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:44 am

the sentinel wrote:
exact33 wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Is the lake of originality near Mount Doom? Maybe it's the lake near lonely mountain?

It's right off exit 3 of Get Bent Boulevard.

What a Face

I thought Mount Doom was somewhere in middle earth? Ah, what do I know? Laughing

being wrong is a hard hobbit to break Smile

That's why Alex is The King. Smile


lol!  That is funny...............
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1709
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 am



Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
avatar

Number of posts : 1709
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:31 am



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Different Albums, Same Album Covers!   

Back to top Go down
 
Different Albums, Same Album Covers!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Weirdest album cover contest
» New Third Day album coming Oct. 19
» The best album of Bloodgood (poll)
» Worship album recommendation
» Mikael Akerfeldt's list of "very inspiring" albums

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: