HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 8x10 promotional photos

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:18 am


_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9772
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:28 pm

ultmetal wrote:



that is a kewl one Ult....
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 pm

Yes it is. Pelata gave me that one as a gift. 🤘

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
avatar

Number of posts : 9772
Age : 53

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:48 pm

I had a friend back when named Jason that did a show on a local college station called Reality Rock, that was the first exposure I had to Whitecross. I believe the line-up in the photo you have is the same that came to play the first His Festival ?

Thanks for sharing all your photos !
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:25 pm






_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 610
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 pm
















Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:31 pm

Nice collection. Have any extras for trade? I have some classic Christian metal 8x10s for trade.

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 586
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 am

So ugh ult u should hook me up with some Ted Nugent aha
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 610
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:33 am

ultmetal wrote:
Nice collection. Have any extras for trade? I have some classic Christian metal 8x10s for trade.

I don't think I really have many duplicates at all. I suppose it depends on what you have to trade. I might be willing to trade one of my "onlies" for something of yours. Tell ya what I'd REALLY like to have: an original cassette copy of Ultimatum's Fatal Delay. That would be something to trade for for sure!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:34 am

stevegarveyfan wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Nice collection. Have any extras for trade? I have some classic Christian metal 8x10s for trade.

I don't think I really have many duplicates at all. I suppose it depends on what you have to trade. I might be willing to trade one of my "onlies" for something of yours. Tell ya what I'd REALLY like to have: an original cassette copy of Ultimatum's Fatal Delay. That would be something to trade for for sure!

I think I can get a copy of that. I'll see what I can do.

ult

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Those are great, stevegarveyfan!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
avatar

Number of posts : 610
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 pm

For a nice original of Fatal Delay, I could probably get you an item or two that would make ya happy. Fatal Delay IS the rare one, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Fatal Delay is our first demo tape, and yes it is rare. We pressed only 500 copies in 1993. They are gone. However, I happen to have a couple copies.

PM me your address and I'll get a copy to you in the mail. I'll send you an Ultimatum 8x10 as well. Want it autographed?

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:53 am

A few new 8x10's for the collection.
Thanks to Trog for the Exodus and Dark Angel and stevegarveyfan for the Sacred Warrior.






_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
avatar

Number of posts : 4386
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:52 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:


Who is this?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:35 pm

That's Stryper.

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
avatar

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:14 pm

I wish I had a scanner

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.metal-metropolis.com
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
avatar

Number of posts : 4105
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:22 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Fatal Delay is our first demo tape, and yes it is rare. We pressed only 500 copies in 1993. They are gone. However, I happen to have a couple copies.

PM me your address and I'll get a copy to you in the mail. I'll send you an Ultimatum 8x10 as well. Want it autographed?

Yo, you gonna hook a brother up?! I want a copy!

_________________
What a strange, strange freedom. Only free to choose my chains.

http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:06 pm

kmorg, you can always use a digital camera.

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Fatal Delay is our first demo tape, and yes it is rare. We pressed only 500 copies in 1993. They are gone. However, I happen to have a couple copies.

PM me your address and I'll get a copy to you in the mail. I'll send you an Ultimatum 8x10 as well. Want it autographed?

Yo, you gonna hook a brother up?! I want a copy!

With the demo or the photo or both?

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
avatar

Number of posts : 4105
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:31 pm

ultmetal wrote:
kmorg, you can always use a digital camera.

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Fatal Delay is our first demo tape, and yes it is rare. We pressed only 500 copies in 1993. They are gone. However, I happen to have a couple copies.

PM me your address and I'll get a copy to you in the mail. I'll send you an Ultimatum 8x10 as well. Want it autographed?

Yo, you gonna hook a brother up?! I want a copy!

With the demo or the photo or both?

Both if possible! The demo definitely, though.

_________________
What a strange, strange freedom. Only free to choose my chains.

http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
avatar

Number of posts : 6841
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:44 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
kmorg, you can always use a digital camera.

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Fatal Delay is our first demo tape, and yes it is rare. We pressed only 500 copies in 1993. They are gone. However, I happen to have a couple copies.

PM me your address and I'll get a copy to you in the mail. I'll send you an Ultimatum 8x10 as well. Want it autographed?

Yo, you gonna hook a brother up?! I want a copy!

With the demo or the photo or both?

Both if possible! The demo definitely, though.


Ill fight you to the death for it Ben Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
avatar

Number of posts : 4105
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:55 pm

DeathCult wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
kmorg, you can always use a digital camera.

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Fatal Delay is our first demo tape, and yes it is rare. We pressed only 500 copies in 1993. They are gone. However, I happen to have a couple copies.

PM me your address and I'll get a copy to you in the mail. I'll send you an Ultimatum 8x10 as well. Want it autographed?

Yo, you gonna hook a brother up?! I want a copy!

With the demo or the photo or both?

Both if possible! The demo definitely, though.


Ill fight you to the death for it Ben Very Happy

First come, first serve chump! Get to the back of the line! :kickbutt:

_________________
What a strange, strange freedom. Only free to choose my chains.

http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
avatar

Number of posts : 4386
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:36 am

ultmetal wrote:
That's Stryper.



I though those were all girls. fainting
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:49 am

DeathCult & SideShowDisaSter.
We have a few more of those demos. We found a few of them in a box not long ago, but we didn't really announce it as there was only a few of them. Robert has them for $5 plus shipping. Tell him you want an 8x10 photo as well. I'm sure he'll throw it in. I myself only had the one copy of the demo that I had given to stevegarveyfan.

Email Robert at: ultrametal@msn.com
Paypal: ultimatums777@hotmail.com


_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!


Last edited by ultmetal on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
avatar

Number of posts : 4121
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:13 am

Ive got a Scott Wenzel one signed

but thats bout it for my collection lol

Do Have a Chili's wrapper paper with wrestlers Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrerro and Viscera wonder how much that would go for now that 2 of those guys are no longer alive
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 8x10 promotional photos   

Back to top Go down
 
8x10 promotional photos
Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Funeral of Jimi Hendrix, Miles was there.
» Chick Corea celebrating 70 with a month at the Blue Note
» Five Peace Band at the Blue Note
» 1987.08.18 - Super Skate 7, Kitchener, Canada
» SBFII Dress Code

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Collector's Corner-
Jump to: