Motley Crues the dirt

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7569

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:28 pm

A friend at work told me this earlier today and (for whatever reason) was thinking it was for a new greatest hits. I am hoping it's for the soundtrack as I would be more interested in the "Dirt" movie finally coming out rather than another useless money grab of a hits collection.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss

Number of posts : 19897

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:29 am

For what I read it is for the soundtrack to the film 'The Dirt', which will be another greatest hits moneygrab with a few new tunes they will throw in
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6847

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:59 am

The thing about The Dirt is that it tells the story from multiple perspectives. Not sure if it will work as a movie.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 24613

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:07 am

Boris2008 wrote:
The thing about The Dirt is that it tells the story from multiple perspectives. Not sure if it will work as a movie.

The way I see it, it'll be told from Nikki's perspective. Let's face it, it's his band. He's always been the driving force, so his version is the one going to be told.

My guess, the opening scene will be him overdosing and dying with the voice-over "That me on the stretcher. I'm clinically dead. How did I get here? Let's see". Then a series of "flashbacks" to the start of the band, rise to the top, yadda, yadda, yadda.

PostSubject: Re: Motley Crues the dirt   

Back to top Go down

Motley Crues the dirt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2