HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

March of the Saint
22%
 22% [ 8 ]
Delirious Nomad
19%
 19% [ 7 ]
Raising Fear
17%
 17% [ 6 ]
Symbol of Salvation
39%
 39% [ 14 ]
Revelation
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag

Number of posts : 9675

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:02 am

I still get bummed bout Dave Pritchard

the usual rocker thing is o.d or car crash, yet he went on writing till the end.

I like "Nomad" the best
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13239

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:07 am

I only have Raising Fear, so I'll have to go with that. I do plan to get more in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:38 am

Symbol. Surprised it's got the most votes actually.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:22 am

That's tough. I decided based on "what if I could only keep one"; so I voted for Symbol. But I listen to the debut more these days actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:49 pm

I love every one of those albums...but had to go with 'SOS'...not a bad record on that list, though...
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13854

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I love every one of those albums...but had to go with 'SOS'...not a bad record on that list, though...

I agree.
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:29 pm

I voted for "Delirious Nomad".
Back to top Go down
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:35 am

I've changed my mind on which Armored Saint album is my favorite. I was listening to Raising Fear tonight, probably for the first time since the early 90's. It absolutely kicked my ass. What a GREAT record!

The songs are first rate, some favorites are Crisis Of Life, Chemical Euphoria, Isolation...hell, pretty much the entire album is awesome. Their sound had really matured, especially the instrumental segments which are truly inspired on this album. Joey Vera puts in a virtuoso performance.

Chrysalis "suggested" the cover of Saturday Night Special...which is really the only song that doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 7325

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Leatherface wrote:
I only have Raising Fear, so I'll have to go with that. I do plan to get more in the future.

Same for me.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23999

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 am

detuned wrote:
I've changed my mind on which Armored Saint album is my favorite. I was listening to Raising Fear tonight, probably for the first time since the early 90's. It absolutely kicked my ass. What a GREAT record!

The songs are first rate, some favorites are Crisis Of Life, Chemical Euphoria, Isolation...hell, pretty much the entire album is awesome. Their sound had really matured, especially the instrumental segments which are truly inspired on this album. Joey Vera puts in a virtuoso performance.

Chrysalis "suggested" the cover of Saturday Night Special...which is really the only song that doesn't work.

That's an odd-ball record for me. I purchased it years ago, got rid of it, and then purchased it again. Some good songs on there, but I never liked that Skynard cover. Maybe because I'm not a big fan of the original either. But it just seemed to stick out like a sore thumb on an otherwise decent album. Not my first pick when I wanna hear some Saint though.

mini boss
mini boss

Number of posts : 19507

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 am

I am with detuned my favorite Armored Saint release is 'Raising Fear' excellent album from beginning to end (well expect for that Skynyrd cover).
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 21122

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:43 am

Delirious Nomad ! A must have for any metal fan.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 am

1.) Symbol Of Salvation
2.) Raising Fear
3.) Delirious Nomad

🤘 headbanger \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favorite Armored Saint album?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2