What book are you currently reading?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:12 pm

'Green' by Ted Dekker.

Fourth one in the Circle series. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Gabriel Hunt At the Cradle of Fear, by Charles Ardai. Not quite as good as the first book but still lots of fun. Certainly beats the crap out of the latest Indiana Jones movie...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12799

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

I am going to pick up the new dan brown tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone

Number of posts : 6386

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 pm

metalheaded wrote:
'Green' by Ted Dekker.

Fourth one in the Circle series. Good stuff.

Whoa! had no idea he wrote another book directly part of that black red white series....wild!

Going to start Phoenix lights soon. Book written by a woman who was one of the 10,000 that witnessed the sighting in Arizona in 1997.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23768

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Finally getting around to reading 'Watchmen' graphic novel that I got for Christmas. I can't wait to finish it, then watch the movie & complain to my wife how much better the book was.

The lost Ramone

Number of posts : 6386

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Finally getting around to reading 'Watchmen' graphic novel that I got for Christmas. I can't wait to finish it, then watch the movie & complain to my wife how much better the book was.

Beware of major dong action in the film.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami

Number of posts : 23768

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 am

Stender wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Beware of major dong action in the film.

So I've heard. That's ok, it's artsy. And I'm secure in my masculinity. Some swinging blue wang doesn't upset me.

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 am

There's even more dong action in the book. Then again, his dong is smaller in the book so I guess that evens it out?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 13398

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:57 pm

The Servants Of Twilight by Dean Koontz
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 12799

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Just finished The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!

Number of posts : 11694

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 am

Will be starting "Twilight Eyes" by Dean Koontz soon.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 am

Gary Gerstle - American Crucible: Race and nation in the twentieth century. I have to read this for class, but damn me if this isn't interesting. This book also focuses on white minorities, such as Jews, Italians and Hispanics, and thankfully it doesn't delve into all too familiar white guilt territory.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Just finished Of Mice and Men. Good book, I'd only seen the movie before. The movie really doesn't do it justice though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
akeldama
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6909

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Darkfall by Dean Koontz (my fave author).
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag

Number of posts : 9634

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:10 pm

I was given a box full of old Zap comix... Zippy the Pinhead was a childhood favorite, as well as The Fabalous Furry Freak Brothers.

Lord of all PBR's

Number of posts : 30790

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 pm

James B. wrote:
I was given a box full of old Zap comix... Zippy the Pinhead was a childhood favorite, as well as The Fabalous Furry Freak Brothers.

Awesome!! Love me some ZAP and Freak Brothers!! (as if my screen name wasn't a dead giveaway. Haha.)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on HubPages: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
NEW IN 2017: for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Dog Will Hunt!

Number of posts : 11694

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 pm

akeldama wrote:

Mine too.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever

Number of posts : 6909

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Troublezone wrote:
akeldama wrote:

Mine too.

Shweeeeeeeeeeeet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm on book three of The Song of Fire & Ice series by George R.R. Martin: "A Storm of Swords." Highlyyyyy recommend this series if you like swords and sorcery in a pretty adult setting. Read it before the HBO miniseries comes out!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Edit: Wrong thread

Last edited by Schbopo on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm stupid)
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss

Number of posts : 19400

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 am

Imperial Life in the Emerald City by Rajiv Chandrasekaran
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 14646

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Invisible Helpers --> C W Leadbeater
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 21033

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:13 pm

The Unofficial Guide to Even More of Hockey's Most Unusual Records by Don Weekes and Kerry Banks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
R.I.P.
R.I.P.

Number of posts : 22086

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:14 pm

The Birth of Bebop by DeVeaux
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:20 pm

"Thud!" by Terry Pratchett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next